Thursday, February 12, 2015

Turbo Jam Digest 1

So today I got my butt outta bed at 5 AM, yes in the morning. Which sucks. I hate mornings- not a morning person. But I do because it feels so good afterward and, honestly, I have a much better more productive day. I never thought I would be the daily exerciser, but I am. It's a love hate thing. But mostly love.


I started my fitness journey with Beachbody. No, I am not a coach. No, I do not want to be one and no, this is not a post to push any of it on you! I love BB and they got me started. But my love is Chalene and Turbo... Jam and Fire! 



Both are a dance, kickboxing style with some kick ass 90s music! Boom I got your boyfriend! And others! Cardio party REMIX is an awesome 31 minute workout- 4 minute warm up, 2 sets of choreography, 2 turbos and 1 more set of choreography, a little finesse then cool down. This video includes a ton of knee lifts, turbo twist, Tai punches, howzit, zig-zag knees, punch high-low, then the finesse and jenga. She doesn't cue quite as much in this video but I love the flow. It doesn't take up a lot of room either which is nice.  It's a great workout when you're short on time.



Honestly guys, getting up SuCks! But it is soooooo worth it, I feel great and ready to take on the day! Hope you can find time to fit it in! The endorphins will rock your world!

Kellyxxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment