Saturday, February 21, 2015

Quick and Easy Sloppy Joes

Hey Guys! I have an incredibly easy and delicious recipe to share with you all!
The other night I was out with the girls and my friend was talking about a recipe she made for dinner that her kids loved and was super quick and easy. Naturally, I was like "whaaaat?! Please share!" And she did...

Sloppy Joes 
aka Sloppy Mickeys! (it was her recipe)

Ingredients:
1 lb. Beef- I like as lean as possible
1/2 onion
1/2 C Ketchup
1/2 C BBQ sauce- I used Sweet Baby Rays
Pinch of
     Salt
     Cayenne
Any additional spices





Brown the beef with the onion, Cayenne and salt.















After completed add 1/2 C of Ketchup and BBQ mix thoroughly.









Ta DA!

Throw in a few fries and veggies and ya got yourself a quick and easy meal when you're on the go! I used it on ZUMBA night!

Mmmmmmm....

Did you try something different? Let me know what you like! 
Please...comment below!

Thanks guys!
Kellyxxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment