Monday, February 2, 2015

Snow...what?!?! ThE bEsT SNOW ICE CREAM EvEr!!

Hello Monday!!!! Annnd for us in the midwest... hello snowstorm Linus....yaaay (can you sense the sarcasm? It's there.) But what else does snowstorm bring besides snow? Snow ice cream. One of my favs! I used to work at a day care and when it snowed we'd rock the snow ice cream. Now that I have my own girls- WE rock the snow ice cream. It is surprisingly good. Just make sure to get clean snow. Yah know, 'Don't you go where the Huskies go and don't you eat that yellow snow!'


SIDE NOTE (to see snow ice cream SCROLL ON)
Despite the inability to travel easily, there are some living things that enjoy the snow! Meet my Husky Mya! She loves the snow, she spends a lot of her time outside this time of year.


And then there's my polydactyl cat- Schwartz. He's confused as to whether is a cat or dog. But he too, enjoys the snow. 

And so, now, for how my girls and I enjoy the snow- from inside!

This recipe is super easy. First collect about 8 C of CLEAN snow. And don't mind the child is summer jammies collecting SNOW! It was a quick collect ;)
Next, gather all ingredients: 1 C milk, 1/3 C sugar, Pinch of salt and 1tsp Vanilla extract.


Add everything to a large bowl and mix to desired consistency.

Scoop into bowls, add sprinkles- A MUST!
and Enjoy!!!
Yummm....

Here's the recipe:





No comments:

Post a Comment