Saturday, February 7, 2015

Beautiful Wine glass charm DIY

Holy Crap! It's finally Saturday! Eventually, I will get this down to posting daily or bi-daily but working and life, make it so difficult. You'd think this was a quick thing- not really. Writing, editing, photos and more editing! But I'm here and I have a really fun project for you to try at home. Perfect for the wine-o in your life. Wine-o  how the heck do you spell that?! I don't know- "Google!"

So what I have for you today is a super easy wine glass decoration. Totally personalize-able (another crazy word- is it a word? I don't know!) and a great gift for someone after a long stressful. Which is how this post came to be!
 MAGNETIC WINE CHARMS


It's so simple, quick and fun. Add a glass and a small (or LARGE) bottle of wine and BAM awesome gift!

So... let do it!
First you need a Neodymium Magnet (super strong) size depends on the size of your charm to be- I used a 7mm disc magnet, a button, charm or stiff sticker, glue gun and something to cut metal if you opted for a button.

Here's the pink sparkly butting I chose,


Next, but off the back part of the button. I recommend sanding the back so that the glue will stick better and your charm will have a flat bottom. 



After you have sanded the back flat use you glue gun to affix the magnet tot the back of the charm. I HIGHLY recommend a high temp glue gun. It get VERY hot, I do not recommend using with any children around



Pull the little glue strings off and attach to the cup. One magnet goes in the glass the charm on the outside. These magnets are very dangerous for children. They are easy to swallow and extremely dangerous in their belly. For adult use only. Please use carefully. Using a good quality magnet will ensure that it sticks together and does not come apart in the glass!


 Thanks for reading! Please like and share :)
Kelly xxoo




No comments:

Post a Comment