Saturday, February 14, 2015

Super simple and Fun Holiday gift for kiddos to make

Need a quick and easy, simple and fun gift idea for the kiddos to make? Look noooo further! This is a really cute magnet that can hold a card, kids picture or special note. We made ours for Valentines day. Olivia is having her own party tonight- with my help of course. Everything she planned, shopped for and picked out. It ended up costing about $25 but well worth the creativity, educational experience and proudness she and I both felt. Proudness? Is that a word? I think I am looking for another one, but wheteve, 


So, totally easy all you need is: 

A base (I used foam hearts)
Stickers or  any crafty embellishment
Clothes pin
Hot glue
magnet

 Here are the foam hearts and stickers we used:


Olivia enjoying her craft time:



Here is her final product and materials I used to complete this project:



 

Glue clothes pin on to foam heart or whatever you choose:


 Waa la:


Now glue magnet into clothes pin


Taaa Daa


Finished product:

Happy Valentines Day!

Kelly xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment