Monday, February 2, 2015

To video or not to video...that is the question

So, it's a snow day today and I'm here cooking breakfast contemplating whether or not to video. Yah know, like a hello world meet me. I think I am interesting and have stuff to say, buuuut will the world?  I've only been active at this for a week or so and have read it takes a long time- years to get readers followers etc. But I'm an instant gratification type gal. So, naturally...I'm looking for ways to boost my traffic. As I look at youtube, videos work. Just not too sure if I am ready for criticism as there are trolls out there.

I was telling my husband, this is the internet but it's like making a new friend- this blog. Will I write what people want to read or will they be like WTF Kelly?! I use the internet for fun- FB really. But for this, it's different. Especially the logistics. HTML codes- HUH??? Cut and paste this crazy line of numbers, symbols and letters where, to make my site do what? Ok...no- I'll royally screw it up. The courage will find me eventually.... No off to make some snow ice cream on my SnOw DaY!!!!!

Kelly xx00

No comments:

Post a Comment