Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

❤️SIMPLE DIY THANKFUL CRAFTS!❤️

Can't wait for Thanksgiving festivities to begin! Here's a little DIY Thank you gifts! Yesterday there were some special people I wanted to thank. I made them something little!! It let them know I thought of them and was thankful for their help and friendship!

First up...

My mom helpers in my classroom! Always there to lend a helping hand!!! Decided to get a nice mosturizing lotion and some soft gloves to keep those hardworking hands safe :)

Tape the lotion to the glove then tie a knot around the pair.

Write a personal message showing your appreciation!

Put together! A nice little THANK YOU!

Next up...

My Zumba peeps! Gotta couple friends there I'm always happy to see and keep up with! As I was making the Thanksgiving day fudge I thought how nice it would be to let them know I care! 

So, hey I'll wrap up some fudge for each!

Then reality hit- you're going to WORKOUT. Fudge may not be the best thing! So... 

I had some fun color changing straws and I paired them with an energy water for a small thankful for you 'gift' idea!

Tie it together for a final product of...

So, there ya have it! Nothing spectacular, but small ways to show you care!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Kelly
xxoo









No comments:

Post a Comment