Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Love her- ChALeNe JohNsOn

So, I sit here with an ice pack on my back after Zumba tonight deciding what to write about- because as you know it was something I am committed to doing so. Hmmmm....

Well, I decided to write about one of my new favorite fitness/life things. Podcasts. Heard of them? They are like radio stations on itunes. My favorite is by my girl- Chalene Johnson. She is AH-MAZ-ING. She is a motivational speaker and fitness guru. I first 'met' Chalene doing her awesome Turbo Jam workout, then- at one point in my life I graduated up to Turbo Fire! I can no longer do TF with out feeling like I was going to die. Anyhow, she has a podcast called The Chalene Show. She touches on everything from health, wellness, motivation, just about anything you need as a pick me up. I listen to them any time I have time- getting ready, in the car (if I don't have the kids), before bed. I love them. She gives you tips and tricks to make life just that easier. She is down to Earth from Michigan- here in the Midwest. I just adore Chalene! You really should CHECK HER OUT!!! Here on: FacebookPodcastTwitter and Instagram.

Find her and love her too!
Kelly xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment