Sunday, January 25, 2015

I'm back!

Ok peeps, the few friends who actually read this! Hopefully this year I can acquire some readers and commit to posting frequently.

My girlfriend has a blog and she is recommitting to her blog and has inspired me to, too. Here's her blog: http://wherestheskinnymama.blogspot.com/. As she writes, we have begun a group on Facebook, just a few of us, to commit to be healthy. Everyone is at different places in their life, different weight, different lifestyle. But we are the BEST of friends. We have committed to different things. Me, I committed to eating better and exercising daily. After a week, I lost 3lbs only to sprain my back and be out for 2 weeks. Although, nothing lost, nothing gained. So, not terrible. Headed to the doctor tomorrow. THE CHIRO! Never been, hopefully he can heal. I'm so sick of being in pain.


So, are you going to make a commitment this year to something- ANYTHING?! Tell me about it! Why tell me? Why not? I need some internet friends so I blow some shit up with my awesome posts to come! HA!

Kelly xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment