Wednesday, September 23, 2015

No Fire Needed S'Mores

Hey guys! So the other day I was introduced to S'mores- fire not needed. Which is great because I am kinda a sucky S'mores maker! I burn the mellow, set it on fire or it is raw. Ugh! A friend at work brought stuff for S'mores and set it out in the lounge. I was confused, no idea what she wanted us to do. I wasn't going to eat an uncooked S'more...bllllaahhhhh... I called her and asked if she was losing her marbles! She informed me to heat that bad boy for 30ish (more/less depending on the microwave) seconds in the microwave!

I tried it and it was sooo good, chocolate ran everywhere. So yummy! 

I decided this would be a fun event for the kiddos! So you will see how we rocked it out with No Fire Needed S'mores!
Start with...

Put a marshmellow on each cracker

See... in micro for 30ish seconds.

BOOM! Blown up mellows!

Add some delish chocolate!

Smuuuush!

Yummmm!!!

Are you sure this is a legit S'Mores?

Look at that ooey, gooey goodness!

Yeeeeeessssss, PLEASE!

It was so good and so easy for the kiddos!

Kelly
xxoo




No comments:

Post a Comment