Friday, August 7, 2015

Wow! Summer went fast

My goal was to blog like crazy! Get this thing going and guess what?! Didn't happen and I know I am taking my readers on a roller-coaster ride and for that I am sorry! We just moved and went on 3 different vacations- too many. Fun but too many. Our house purchase was a short sale and that was a nightmare. IT needed so much work, meaning endless nights.

School is starting up- for me- next week. Wednesday- what?!?!?!? So crazy. But in a few weeks My daughter starts kindergarten. I am looking for organizational tools. I need to. I will not survive. We have a new nanny coming in for our 2 year old. I love her dearly, but it's different. With the m ove we switched gyms. I know it sounds nuts, but I miss my peeps. Life is hectic and as I look to organize I will make time to blog- weekly- hopefully more than once. I want to be on top of it and at times I don't.

One bit of info I want to share with you is this app- PERISCOPE. Really cool. Live real time streaming. I have been following a few peeps. My favorite is Chalene. IT's a chance to see the world through another's eyes. So cool. I will get on there...soon! Look for me :)
Peace out guys! Please follow me to see my most updated posts. THERE WILL BE MORE!
xxoo
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment